• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Safety Glasses

Q-train, why wouldnt yellow work? i use HI yellow flak jackets when i go shooting, i do believe it was made for night drivers and shooters

well for one they're vented, and I just don't think i'll like the color

If your job requires it, Oakley makes a tested M Frame for safety glasses. Oakley Industrial M Frame Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store

no requirements other than something plus i've been after split jackets for a little while. Found a bnib pair for 115 shipped

well for one they're vented, and I just don't think i'll like the color

I'd definitely skip vented for safety glasses.

If the Splits fit you well and provide enough coverage without leaving gaps, and don't intrude into your peripheral vision, I'd say wear them.

Most Oakleys with full frames won't work for me, either being too short and not covering the lower eyelid well enough, or/and blocking out my lower or side peripheral vision.

I wear my Ballistic M Frame 2.0 with the clip in a clear Strike lens at work. We have enough things popping and exploding between the electrical panel testing (with transformers feeding 5 different high voltage sources there are occasional mistakes), welding/brazing/soldering, pressure testing, compressor/pump testing, and tanks of oxygen, acetylene, propane, R134a, etc that I don't want to take chances.

Yea. Well I've got cheapo safety glasses but they suck. Finally just decided on splits. They're comfy and easy to switch back to regular sunglasses after work

got em today. they're awesome, but i hate that i can't get non-vented yellow lenses. Why? I guess i'm gonna have to get clear.

Back