• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Sale ended!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello!

First: let me say firmly, up front - package deal only. Please don't PM me asking if I'll split. Thanks for your understanding.

With some sadness, but recognizing it may be time to move on, I'm putting out my prized, my precious...

My complete Plasma / Ice XX with two pairs of machine cut Ice replacement lenses. Factory tight.

Included: both boxes, coin, extra nose bombs, extra 25 shocks, paperwork, bag. Box foam in good shape. Note the rips on the "coin holder" part of the inner box. More detailed photos are available for a legitimate buyer.

Note: one lens has a short but deep scratch that does not affect vision. Hence the replacement lenses, if you're enough of a boss to wear these rare beauties.

Part two of the package deal:

Aa pristine Red Minute Machine - boxes, links etc all included. No paperwork.
Nothing to report for case or sapphire blemishes.
Battery replaced 6 months ago.
I'm the second owner; I bought it from the first owner in this condition and it had minimal wrist time - maybe 10 days - in my ownership. It didn't really work for me as I wear a suit 5+ days a week.

When I took the Plasma XX out for the first time in around a year, I was reminded what an amazing piece these are, and immediately had second thoughts about selling them. Soo... I'm going to be firm about the terms of this sale. This listing will last until Sunday night.

Price is $1,600 + paypal fees. No Paypal F&F unless you already have my cellphone number. That'd be about 5 of y'all. I'll cover shipping unless you want some crazy fast method. Your cost then.

I have a few top level collector's items like this the buyer would have first rights of refusal for...

As a side note: Horology is a freaking expensive hobby. But fascinating. But much more expensive.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pmed

Per the several requests for more photos. Shoulda known. :)

Note the couple pin hole size blemishes on one lens and the small but deep scratch on the other. Sadly, this is how I got them.
I maintained these in place as they are the original lenses... what would you do? ;-)

Last edited:
Pic removed

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Horology is a freaking expensive hobby.
Greg Anthony and Warren Sapp told me the same thing. GLWS!!! :)

Username Hidden said:
As a side note: Horology is a freaking expensive hobby. But fascinating. But much more expensive.

Depending on the status and prestige of the collector, it could be Whorribly expensive :)

Final bump. Both items off the table Sunday afternoon.

Grab it now or live to regret missing them! ;-)

Me thinks you will be keeping them... Beautiful pieces though! GL

No longer for sale. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.