• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Sale Or Trade - Like NEW Eyepatch And Gascan

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell or trade these individually or as a pair. Interested in nice holbrooks, frogskins and garage rocks ONLY. Will trade both for one pair if they are cool enough. PREFER TO TRADE.

Eyepatch's are in perfect shape 9.9999/10 White w/ Chrome Iridium. 75 obo cause i have to have a price.
33z5jtj.jpg

29f2gqw.jpg

2v9rew5.jpg

2yoopec.jpg

Gascans are 8/10 , a little worn but still very nice. 60 obo cause i have to have a price.
tmi1.jpg

b5qq1z.jpg

e9j2ht.jpg

2w5r4n8.jpg

MAKE OFFERS!! THANKS!

Some people reacted to this post.
EP chrome lenses? I thought those were sold with black iridium?

maybe it is black iridium then.. they looked chrome to me but i never got the original box..they were a gift and an SGH purchase

Would you trade for some matte black pit bulls with OO red iridium polarized lenses?

Username Hidden said:
Would you trade for some matte black pit bulls with OO red iridium polarized lenses?
The eyepatches

I'd need to see pics but the pit bulls really aren't my style. Looking for more lifestyle frames like Holbrooks, frogs, garage rock and two face

pe8eve5y.jpg

not my flavor, thanks though. BUMP

If your interested I have some white gascans with fire iridium lenses...9.9/10

no thanks, the EP1's are gone and Gascans dont look right on me sadly..thanks though!