• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sales tax on pre-owned items from eBay ?

And she will make a great POTUS...as long as the DNC doesn’t force Biden down the voters throats like they did Hillary...

I like Tulsi. She caught Kamala Harris off guard last night.

The DNC isnt gonna push Biden down your throat....I think as things fizzle down the DNC will push Harris on everyone and it will be their downfall

I like Tulsi. She caught Kamala Harris off guard last night.

The DNC isnt gonna push Biden down your throat....I think as things fizzle down the DNC will push Harris on everyone and it will be their downfall

Yup. The DNC needs to go...they are the real issue on the democratic side. Puppet masters pushing their own agenda.

Anyone having trouble buying anything from eBay now that sales tax is involved? I've passed on at least 2 items when I figure in the sales tax...

California began collecting eBay sales tax as of Oct. 1, 2019. And yes, my purchasing on there came to a grinding halt. I imagine sellers are feeling the pinch too.

Same with MD, also started collecting tax on Oct.1st.

Will definitely put a massive dent in any further purchases I make there.

All purchases for me, regardless where the seller is. CA isn't going to turn down an opportunity to collect a tax.

Back