• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Salute from Sweden!

qtobolo

Oakley Enthusiast
Ladies and gentlemen I am introducing myself here my name is Tobias, I am Oakley entusiast, I own 8 pair of glasses including a very nice piece of Mars and Juliets. Here in the pictures I got Oakley Crosslink which might not be spectacular at all but fairly neat since you can easily change the lens in less then 10 seconds.

Reason I picked this picture is I am in Hiroshima standing on the bridge Paul Warfield Tibbets Jr. the commander of the plane that dropped the bomb "Little Boy" over Japan that change the country forever. We can see the small mall the bomb exploded over. I strongly recommend taking a trip over to Japan if you ever have the chance thanks for taking time to read my introduction I hope you have a nice weekend

Cheers
Tobias

IMG_0285.JPG.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen I am introducing myself here my name is Tobias, I am Oakley entusiast, I own 8 pair of glasses including a very nice piece of Mars and Juliets. Here in the pictures I got Oakley Crosslink which might not be spectacular at all but fairly neat since you can easily change the lens in less then 10 seconds.

Reason I picked this picture is I am in Hiroshima standing on the bridge Paul Warfield Tibbets Jr. the commander of the plane that dropped the bomb "Little Boy" over Japan that change the country forever. We can see the small mall the bomb exploded over. I strongly recommend taking a trip over to Japan if you ever have the chance thanks for taking time to read my introduction I hope you have a nice weekend

Cheers
Tobias

View attachment 329542
Nice to see another Swede!:):welcome:/Välkommen

Tobias - Welcome to the community! Great pic and as a fellow history buff, great location! I hope to see that someday.

:hi:

Latest Posts

Back