• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sample Pairs On Ebay, What Are Your Thoughts?

Ok, i believe most crosslinks are fake imo. Point taken.

However, i was talking about the pitboss 2 samples from a reputable oakley seller on ebay, also, i have never seem a fake pair sample or not that has the P sticker on the lens. O thonk the P sticker on then lens is one indicating factor of authenticity.

Those say "trial sample". The pairs that I have/had simply say "sample" on one ear stem. These to all my understanding and as others have stated are/were sales samples. I currently have a pair of pit bull that are marked sample that are 100% authentic

Those say "trial sample". The pairs that I have/had simply say "sample" on one ear stem. These to all my understanding and as others have stated are/were sales samples. I currently have a pair of pit bull that are marked sample that are 100% authentic
I also got previously prescriptions that says 'sales sample on the inside of the stem. now to avoid being faked, i would suggest buy samples on reliable sellers esp if its on ebay.

Back