• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sapphire vs Prizm Sapphire

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
What is the difference between sapphire and prizm sapphire from both inside and outside? I was searching for the pictures of prizm sapphire in the internet, i have noticed that they are slightly different than the prizm ones, specially the edges has slightly pink to it, but i am not sure.
DNyhJCAWAAA_djj.jpg

Not that much of a difference when looking through but when you're looking at. Is there any noticeable difference from the outside..?

Honestly, I don't really know. I never cared what lenses look like from the outside, I only care what it look like looking thru.

But, here's prizm sapphire polarized: Hi! i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition: Couple Dogs and a Prime

Sapphire: Hi! i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition: Couple Dogs and a Prime

And sapphire polarized: Hi! i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition: Couple Dogs and a Prime , Hi! i am FLIP and I have a problem... new addition: Couple Dogs and a Prime

Sorry, not side-by-side pic.

Is sapphire prizm worth the upgrade to sapphire iridium? Debating on putting sapphire prizm instead of sapphire iridium in the blue eclipse frogs..

Is sapphire prizm worth the upgrade to sapphire iridium? Debating on putting sapphire prizm instead of sapphire iridium in the blue eclipse frogs..
There is a difference in my eyes.
Contrast is much better on the prizm.

Back