• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Saw this and bought it instantly

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
Looked at my phone and went on the net, only to see a pair of 256mb Thump In Red camo. The price I thought was more than reasonable and the seller also allowed offers. However for that price I decided to 'jump' on it, rather than see it snapped up by someone else.

16845408570_bb4baa5d38_o.png

17032929475_61deac6c01_o.png

17006562506_c659bb81d0_o.png

Very cool! I had a pair of Thumps before in regular black color. I ended up giving them to a friend for his birthday as I really didn't use them at all and he really wanted them. Nice find though!

Very cool! I had a pair of Thumps before in regular black color. I ended up giving them to a friend for his birthday as I really didn't use them at all and he really wanted them. Nice find though!

Thank you SpliceInYourLife. I have an Tribal Thump a pair of Tortoiseshells and a Thump 2.0. I think the Red Camo should fit in nicely with my collection.

Great pick-up. Sounds (No pun intended) like they'll fit into your collection just fine......

By the look of the pics, the seller could do with 'investing' the funds in a new camera ;)

The Thumps arrived this morning. Not as happy because the frame has three scuffs in the gloss finish......but I suppose I could just 'touch in' some gloss varnish with a small brush...

In the process of compromising: I keep the Thumps -$50 cost to me! seems like a good deal......refund complete. Cost me £35 approx for them..

Last edited:
Back