• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scalpel Ear Socks and Replacement Parts

Hi Guys.
I saw this post and it gave me some hope. I have the same problem.
My Scalpel's earsocks is completely destroyed.

I desperately need a pair of black earsocks.
So, can anyone help me?

Hi Guys.
I saw this post and it gave me some hope. I have the same problem.
My Scalpel's earsocks is completely destroyed.

I desperately need a pair of black earsocks.
So, can anyone help me?
Yup. Send all of us your address and we will get right on shipping your free ear socks to you right away.

I think what we're trying to say is, Scalpel earsocks, for some unknown reason really are "unobtainiumable".
There just aren't some.
Nohow, nowhere.
Use hockey tape.

Ahhhhh Brazil, when will you learn.

Learn what? I came to this forum because I thought that you could help me. I've just made a simple question... So what's the problem?

I am just another Oakley fan, as you.
Respected OK?

Unfortunately these kind of people is every where.

I think what we're trying to say is, Scalpel earsocks, for some unknown reason really are "unobtainiumable".
There just aren't some.
Nohow, nowhere.
Use hockey tape.

Ohh Really?
I've search the entire Internet for these earsocks. There is a lot of people on the same situation.
3D printing could be a way.

Learn what? I came to this forum because I thought that you could help me. I've just made a simple question... So what's the problem?

I am just another Oakley fan, as you.
Respected OK?

Unfortunately these kind of people is every where.

1. You high jacked a tread

2. Your English is fine

3. You need to do things the correct way and post a "WTB" post if your looking for something.

4. Your chances of anyone mailing you anything are pretty slim since any mail that's sent to Brazil tends to get lost and the shipper gets screwed because packages never get to the recipient.

5. And I'm not sure what your referring to when you state "these kinds of people". If you don't like the forum or the people then you should move on.

There, I hope I educated you.

Ohh Really?
I've search the entire Internet for these earsocks. There is a lot of people on the same situation.
3D printing could be a way.
Welcome to the forum

Once you manage to meet the exchange requirements you can post a "want to buy" thread to try to see if someone has them and if they would be willing to sell them to you. Good luck.

Here is the link to the requirements
Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Latest Posts

Back