• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scalpel Ear Socks and Replacement Parts

So thanks to cyclerdoug my husbands Oakley Scalpel glasses are back in business. We may paint the little emblems red to match the socks since it appears that it's almost impossible to find parts for these. He is out of the office and hasn't seen them yet. He loves these glasses and will be such a happy camper.......:dance2:

Thanks Again Doug!!
IMG_6824.JPG

IMG_6825.JPG

@ShelbyGirl Those don't look bad at all with 2 colors on there, you were right!

...if he has to have red icons you don't have to paint them, they can be switched out. I think I may actually have the Ducati red Scalpel icons around here somewhere also.

as for you, @Chris A Hardaway...I may have to send you some money. Don't think I didn't notice your A-Wires in the exchange this morning, you bastard!!! :mad:

So thanks to cyclerdoug my husbands Oakley Scalpel glasses are back in business. We may paint the little emblems red to match the socks since it appears that it's almost impossible to find parts for these. He is out of the office and hasn't seen them yet. He loves these glasses and will be such a happy camper.......:dance2:

Thanks Again Doug!!
View attachment 279434

View attachment 279435
Nice to see you have gotten hooked up. Your husband better appreciate it!

@ShelbyGirl Those don't look bad at all with 2 colors on there, you were right!

...if he has to have red icons you don't have to paint them, they can be switched out. I think I may actually have the Ducati red Scalpel icons around here somewhere also.

Oh really.........:cool:

I told you it didn't really look that bad....... Kind of give them a little character.....:D

Back