• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scam messages removed? How do we stay informed?

I run into all kinds of bad sellers and buyers dealing with Ebay. But I've stopped giving bad feedback because I found myself having to fight retaliatory ones. It takes weeks to get those things cleared up.

Ok, Trump is banned for life, yet Yakuza can still come back and beg for forgiveness. What's good for one should be good for both.

That's a fair point - but also to clarify Trump was banned was a variety of reasons that continued as he came back. Leaving Yakuza's account was because the problem was he disappeared and left deals hanging (not inappropriate comments/behavior). The hope was leaving his account MIGHT mean if he came back we could get the deals solved. His privileges outside of that were all revoked. But agreed at this point it's been almost a year, he isn't coming back so the account can be closed/banned.

That's a fair point - but also to clarify Trump was banned was a variety of reasons that continued as he came back. Leaving Yakuza's account was because the problem was he disappeared and left deals hanging (not inappropriate comments/behavior). The hope was leaving his account MIGHT mean if he came back we could get the deals solved. His privileges outside of that were all revoked. But agreed at this point it's been almost a year, he isn't coming back so the account can be closed/banned.
Agreed. He has had more than a fair amount of time to explain himself.

Last edited:
Agreed. He has had more than a fair amount of time to explain himself.
He is never coming back

why would he ?? As soon as he comes back, he has to explain what happened AND THEN filter $20k to people he doesn't give two rat sheeets about...

the forum subscription is not worth it, let alone having to owe $20k the next time he logs in hahaha !!!

Seeing this thread for the first time.
(Barely get on the forum).
FYI: Yakuza continues to sell Oakley’s on the German eBay classifieds; so that very well suggests he won’t be coming back.

Seeing this thread for the first time.
(Barely get on the forum).
FYI: Yakuza continues to sell Oakley’s on the German eBay classifieds; so that very well suggests he won’t be coming back.
Wow, and I was giving the guy the benefit of the doubt that something bad happened to him. What a crook.

Back