• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SCAM WARNING

I think it’s an optical illusion because he rocks the Vice Grips also, no way anyone with a big head can rock vice grips unless they enjoy migraines

D5D6731F-3955-4382-81FF-662497317A8A.jpeg

74EE0480-6159-4878-9CC1-EE6F5849C856.jpeg

Hey everyone my internet browser had a Black Friday ad on it, I clicked the link it took me to a site that looked legitimate offering 70% off Oakley sunglasses. I bought 3 pair for $24.99 each and printed off my receipt. Later I went to Oakley.com and could not find the 70% off. Looking closer at my receipt in fine print the web site was

Hey everyone my internet browser had a Black Friday ad on it, I clicked the link it took me to a site that looked legitimate offering 70% off Oakley sunglasses. I bought 3 pair for $24.99 each and printed off my receipt. Later I went to Oakley.com and could not find the 70% off. Looking closer at my receipt in fine print the web site was “oaknshops.com”. BEWARE !!!!!!
2 things are certain in life. Death and legit Oakley's would never be at that price to the general pop...ever

Thought of placing this here since the thread it really needs to be in is locked up.

Reached out to an old member (last year) who was close to Vasan; he finally responded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capture.PNG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought of placing this here since the thread it he really needs to be in is locked up.

Reached out to an old member (last year) who was close to Vasan; he finally responded.

View attachment 855434

FIFY

Back