• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SCAR - FMJ+G30 Iridium

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
My latest CL find for only $60.

FMJ+/G30 Iridium

I also have the Midnight Blue/Fire Iridium pair

This model is one of my top 5 favorites of all time. The styling is just so damn aggressive with the way the ear stems seem to look like claws accented by the X-metal lugs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find I like the colors there is a pair I found on CL for 55 with the persimmon frame and black iridium lens I think there still there.

I did find a persimmon on CL a while back, but i didn't pull the trigger as the colorway is a bit TOO loud for me.

The Electric Blue, FMJ Red, and the Black Chrome look awesome. If i can pick up those three to add to these two, i'll be ecstatic!

Very nice pick up! I have always loved the style of the Scar, I still think it's one the best looking pairs Oakley has produced. It just looks badass just by itself. I have the Persimmon and FMJ Red pairs.

Can you post up a pic of the FMJ Red? Love to see an actual photo of it. Is it polished or does it have more of a satin/sheen look to it?

Isnt that an awesome deal? I got the same scars on ebay for 60 bucks about 1 year ago. I thought it was a steal then too.

Great find!