• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scelzi Romeo

I was watching the auction but the seller ended it early. This is the second time he has done this now with the same glasses so i dont know if the actually are purchased or not.

You sure it ended early? I remember it only having a couple hours left at one point. It says they sold.

I paid $400 for mine.

yea it ended about an hour early. Look at the top of the link, it says the seller ended the item because the item was sold. It wouldnt say that if it it ran the full auction. That was his reason for ending the auction early.

yea it ended about an hour early. Look at the top of the link, it says the seller ended the item because the item was sold. It wouldnt say that if it it ran the full auction. That was his reason for ending the auction early.

His "supposed" reason at least. Probably ended it because the price wasn't getting as high as he wanted.

Yeah, bidding on ebay is lame nowadays since people can just end their auctions whenever they want. It should be setup to where you can't end the auction early or there is a limited amount of times it can be done. It would be nice if it counted negatively towards the sellers feedback rating to help buyers determine the quality of the seller.

Back