• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Score Of The Day

bawitheba

Oakley Expert
Score of the day 10 fold

Ok I got a lead where to look for display items in my town.

One retail store he has 4 cases in use but after talking with him he said when he moves inventory he will give me his single and double wide tower.

I went to a place where he sent me.

I found this and only for 3.50

oklL9Zao_original.jpg

They were gonna keep looking to see if they had any other Oakley stuff.
He called me back with this. I bought them all.

bY9+tgij_original.jpg

What is the 4 rack called and what are they worth?
I have never seen the big card holders. What are they worth?
What would you value this at?

I just can't wait till I get my free display cases. He has knives and wallets in the tower and double. I can't wait till he moves those items and calls me to pick up my free cases. It will be amazing.

Free cases? Wow awesome deal! My local optometrist in my tiny town said he had spare ones in the basement he wasn't using but won't even let me buy them. He says they are property of Oakley and need to be returned....boooo.

Free cases? Wow awesome deal! My local optometrist in my tiny town said he had spare ones in the basement he wasn't using but won't even let me buy them. He says they are property of Oakley and need to be returned....boooo.
That blows when they tell you that....like he's gonna pay to ship them back or is an Oakley rep gonna show up with a truck for them? Pfffft.....HE will be listing them on eBay prolly......sucks.....

Latest Posts

Back