• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Score! OTT!

CrashCarson

Oakley Beginner
So I was killing time (well wasted!) along main street and I walked by the local small sporting goods store...and I walked straight to the Oakley stand. On the bottom shelf was...a matte black with ruby lens OTT! I immediately asked the store worker "How much?" (this still makes me wonder if they're fake) the guy said he's had them for about 5 years even though he said he's only worked there for about a year...weren't they discontinued in 2004? :blink: He also said that people ask to try them on so they aren't in the best of shape, but not too bad. Came with original box and warranty paper. Hope to post pictures soon (sorry kinda busy)

All for $100.

Very nice! Congrats! Makes you wonder how many Oakley rarities like this are just sitting around shops like this waiting to be discovered.

Very nice! Congrats! Makes you wonder how many Oakley rarities like this are just sitting around shops like this waiting to be discovered.

Funny you say that...... I missed out on a medusa and a pair of OTT in a huge surf shop many years ago just collecting dust. Needless to say I kick myself.....

Back