• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scored A Bob Head....

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Seller seemed legit so we will wait and see if it shows up but I seen this on Ebay with a starting bid of $199.99 and no one bid so thats what I got it for. I'll post pictures in the display when itshows up.

bob_zps30271570.jpg

There were no pics of the bottom. What would I be looking for I have never owned one of these before?

you should search here. Im not an expert, but someone lined up fake with real and it was clear.

I almost bid but I hate spending the money know it had the chip on cheek. Good score though

I agree, lots of copy floating around. Check it over really good and find the thread on here. You will want to weigh it as well. I have a seen a couple ebay sellers over the years that seem to have an endless supply of these.... makes ya wonder.

I agree, lots of copy floating around. Check it over really good and find the thread on here. You will want to weigh it as well. I have a seen a couple ebay sellers over the years that seem to have an endless supply of these.... makes ya wonder.
I didnt find a thread on this

This isn't a seller with endless supplies that I can see from their history. I also cannot find the thread regarding fakes. I know there was a thread about the bob heads that are the clear style but the painted versions being re-casts. Not so much fakes just recasts of the original. I don't think the sell trying to lie to anyone about is? Anyway right now I am getting the run around about shipping. I was given a shipped and tracking number status two days ago and this tracking number brings up nothing.

Latest Posts

Back