• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scored A Pair Of Fatcats!

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Was browsing the local CL ads and found this little gem amongst a sea of Gascans and Fuel Cells that everyone seem to be getting rid of:

Brand new, never worn. Even included the original price tag on the frame (which i took off before i took the pic). Nice little addition to my collection, plus i scored it for pretty cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was browsing the local CL ads and found this little gem amongst a sea of Gascans and Fuel Cells that everyone seem to be getting rid of:

Brand new, never worn. Even included the original price tag on the frame (which i took off before i took the pic). Nice little addition to my collection, plus i scored it for pretty cheap.

Nice catch, i have a pair of these in matt black. I need new lenses but can't find them anywhere so i can't really sell mine as they are. I don't know why but my fat cats are the only pair i don't wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! The stretchline is what made me really want to buy it. First pair in my collection with the stretchline logo and very happy to be able to add it to my collection.

Latest Posts

Back