• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scored some flak 2.0 for half price!

lean23

Oakley Beginner
Strolling through the mall with my son and stopped at Lens Crafters to look at some Oakleys. I glance at the price tag on a few pairs and I notice that they have some flak 2.0's marked for $85. The worker girl comes over and asks me if I would like the display unlocked. Um, yeah!

So I get them out to take a better look and the price was hand written on the sticker and said "as is." They're polished black frames with golf prizm lenses. They look smaller than the XL lenses which I didn't even know they had a smaller version. I really didn't want them since I already have a pair of the OG flaks, black, with golf prizm XLJ lenses. I had a plan for the near future to buy some 2.0's but in a totally different color.

I asked why they were marked so low and they had a very tiny scratch, more like a smudge, on the lens. I tried them on and I can't see it while wearing. So I went ahead and bought them. I wasn't able to get the box but I got the black Oakley cleaning bag and a case.

Now I need to shop for extra lenses..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back