• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

scott dixon oakley shoes help

Quick question, does it have an SFI tag on the inside? Looks like a non driver shoe. Please post pics of any tags on the inside of the shoe.

Quick question, does it have an SFI tag on the inside? Looks like a non driver shoe. Please post pics of any tags on the inside of the shoe.

9C48711B-EFF2-45D5-A28D-C4A7BA7A7250.jpeg

F1D280F0-0FB2-4883-8590-B85D7FC01D71.jpeg

7FB25FCA-3438-4173-ABC1-AA68BAAE987D.jpeg

Depends. I have yet to find any pics of this style shoe actually being worn. Could have been something they were going to switch to but never did. The venalation holes contradict the sfi fire rating I would think. If it we're a pair that was actually worn I think it might be worth more to a collector. I'm still researching.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Depends. I have yet to find any pics of this style shoe actually being worn. Could have been something they were going to switch to but never did. The venalation holes contradict the sfi fire rating I would think. If it we're a pair that was actually worn I think it might be worth more to a collector. I'm still researching.

Ok ty let me know jokes are for visual pleasure I guess leather behind them I noticed the tag says sample the guys from Oakley said rare never offered to the public for what it means

Any info ? If your interested in then let me know thanks mike

Do you still have them? I have the matching target gloves would be willing to buy or trade to keep the set together.

Back