• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you'd prefer to put $20 knockoff lenses in your Oakleys then what's the point in purchasing Oakleys? Besides ID hate to see what would happen if you scratched the "O" icon on the earstems.

Seriously they are lenses carrying the best optics available to "protect" your eyes. If that alone isn't worth $50 then I've simply wasted my time typing this response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you'd prefer to put $20 knockoff lenses in your Oakleys then what's the point in purchasing Oakleys? Besides ID hate to see what would happen if you scratched the "O" icon on the earstems.

Seriously they are lenses carrying the best optics available to "protect" your eyes. If that alone isn't worth $50 then I've simply wasted my time typing this response.

Um the frames and style.........and yes I would rather spend 20$ and not feel so bad over wasting 50$. For 3 uses! That's the part I'm mad about is 3 uses. Further more if there the best optics explain my batwolf lense peeling apart, and batwolfs are a newer model. Annnndddd I honestly can't tell a difference in the hdo vs gas station.

Yep. Time wasted.

Um the frames and style.........and yes I would rather spend 20$ and not feel so bad over wasting 50$. For 3 uses! That's the part I'm mad about is 3 uses. Further more if there the best optics explain my batwolf lense peeling apart, and batwolfs are a newer model. Annnndddd I honestly can't tell a difference in the hdo vs gas station.
Since Oakley isn't working out for you, you have suggested an alternative. Perhaps you can explore that instead?

Sent from Q's Note5

Have you considered actually taking care of your frames and lenses?
I don't know. Apparently when there not on my face they are in a micro bag apparently isn't me taking care of them. Do enlighten me then as to which step I'm doing wrong. The taking them out of the bag, or the wiping them, possibly the putting on the face. Or is it the putting green them back in the bag. Because that's all I do, and magically my cheapies I have, have no scratches in 5 years of abuse. Hunting, fishing, ect. I'm scared to wear my oakleys outside of my truck now.

I don't know. Apparently when there not on my face they are in a micro bag apparently isn't me taking care of them. Do enlighten me then as to which step I'm doing wrong. The taking them out of the bag, or the wiping them, possibly the putting on the face. Or is it the putting green them back in the bag. Because that's all I do, and magically my cheapies I have, have no scratches in 5 years of abuse. Hunting, fishing, ect. I'm scared to wear my oakleys outside of my truck now.

Fist of all....They do NOT scratch on their own... unless you drive through hailstorms with the windows open, it'll likely not to be happening when they're on your face....

It looks like a manipulation issue on your end ... how clean are your fingers and hands when you clean em? What kind of soap? How clean is the bag? Do you wear em on your head? your cap or neck? Has anyone else worn em?

For years Oakley sold their frames with a small white paper that said ''Take care of your **** because it WILL scratch and it'll be YOUR fault''

Looks like we need to print a new batch!

Fist of all....They do NOT scratch on their own... unless you drive through hailstorms with the windows open, it'll likely not to be happening when they're on your face....

It looks like a manipulation issue on your end ... how clean are your fingers and hands when you clean em? What kind of soap? How clean is the bag? Do you wear em on your head? your cap or neck? Has anyone else worn em?

For years Oakley sold their frames with a small white paper that said ''Take care of your **** because it WILL scratch and it'll be YOUR fault''

Looks like we need to print a new batch!
Maybe just MAYBE he may have his Oakley's confused with the gas stations glasses!! Could it be that easy!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back