• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Screws For Juliets

Coolluke

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys I picked up a Juliet fixer-upper off ebay. It's cleaned up nicely and I ordered new earsocks and nose pieces.
Who can I order new lense screws (and washers?) from-thanks

For washers, send a pm to ebayer "DG_mods". if he doesnt reply, i'll hook you up with his private email.

PS by washers i assume you mean the rubber gaskets for the orbital

say Brian sent you.."brianp_is" is my ebay user..

Screws

Yes thats what I meant-thanks I will check into it

For washers, send a pm to ebayer "DG_mods". if he doesnt reply, i'll hook you up with his private email.

PS by washers i assume you mean the rubber gaskets for the orbital

say Brian sent you.."brianp_is" is my ebay user..

UCdavis, the washers you refer to are the ones for the arms? yeah, they are abit of a pain. I usually use abit of glue to hold it together long enough to slip into the slot halfway, then use a pin through the screw hole to line them up. i also know some who use a tiny dot of superglue gel to stick the washers to the arm before assembly, which isnt that permanent stuff, but that bonds well and scrapes off if you slip and glue your frames.

btw DG_mods has those too, made out of high-resistant plastic polymer, which means they dont disintegrate within a week like the factory ones. again, try emailing him through ebay, otherwise i'll hook you up.

Latest Posts

Back