• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SE racing $?

CharlieKane

Oakley Beginner
whats the going rate for a pair of SE racing frogskins? I've been out of the game for a while... don't know if its worth it to me to put mine up or not. thanks!

whats the going rate for a pair of SE racing frogskins? I've been out of the game for a while... don't know if its worth it to me to put mine up or not. thanks!
Do you NEED to sell em? If so, set your own price ... Worst case you can drop the price but you can't really raise it

The consensus is that the Frog market is mostly dead ...

It just all comes down to what someone is willing to spend. They may be worth $xx amount, but if nobody thinks they are worth that amount, then you may have to come down on price. Supply and demand is pretty cool.

People like to make money and not lose money?

I can't even count how much money I've lost on sales and trades here... Sadly ... But I'm still alive!

Of course, but they're often surprised when something doesn't sell at their asking price. Or better yet, offended when you offer them a fair market price. The response is usually, no way, I paid $XXX for that, which is actually irrelevant if you're offering it up in a free market (assuming you expect to make a sale).

Of course, but they're often surprised when something doesn't sell at their asking price. Or better yet, offended when you offer them a fair market price. The response is usually, no way, I paid $XXX for that, which is actually irrelevant if you're offering it up in a free market (assuming you expect to make a sale).
Especially if they overpaid. Then they're just trying to pass their mistake on to you!