• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seafoam Heritage Frogskin

Hotshot

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, looking to get a second pair of frogskins for my gf as her first pair just got ruined from her sunblock lotion. The iridium peel on it was so immediate it was scary!

Anyways, been surfing around and the Seafoam heritage frogs caught my attention. Browsed through eBay and saw the cheapest for a new set coming from a seller called Sunframes. Seems to have many of the same pair in stock, as well as various other models and brands of sunglasses. Anyone has any experience dealing with this seller? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Not sure if I can post any eBay links. I will post if I can.
Edit: forgot to add, each pair is only $50, which is why I'm seriously thinking if it's too good to be true

Last edited:
it's ok to post ebay links but be aware that the item may/will be sold if you give people the heads up...

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

it's ok to post ebay links but be aware that the item may/will be sold if you give people the heads up...
Ah haha, well I shall just leave it as that. Anyway he has more than just a handful of pairs available, I'm sure one can easily find it

just had a look - good feedback, they look genuine to me (ebay money back guarantee for piece of mind) + great price. go get 'em!

just had a look - good feedback, they look genuine to me (ebay money back guarantee for piece of mind) + great price. go get 'em!

Thanks for the confidence boost. Will grab a few pairs since he can combine shipping to my place on the other side of the world.
Cheers!

happy to help! where about on the 'other side of the world' are you?

From sunny Singapore! Where Oakley dealers rip us off like it's normal. Happens with both authorised and private dealers. Getting sick so I'm moving to get stuff from elsewhere.

Only worry I have is warranty issues since Oakley's only gonna cover if you purchased them from an authorised dealer and have the proof of purchase.

for the prices i would be willing to take a chance! the ferrari jupiter carbon is a steal at his price...

Yeah I noticed that too! It's such a poisonous page, most of his stuff are priced so well I feel guilty passing them on!

Back