• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
A

Anonymous

I am looking for some Oakley Monster Dog's Snow Camo edition's in good condition complete with the box if possible plus the soft bag & paperwork. I am in the UK. I hope someone can help me as i have searched everywhere for these but with no luck. I missed out on a brand new pair from the Oakley shop in the Florida Mall in October last year by a week & they are unable to find anymore. Hears living in hope. :D

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
A

Anonymous

HY I have two White Camos and iam searching a Night Camo! Have you a Night Camo?If we can exchange?

A

Anonymous

The only Monster Dog's i have are the Ducti's & Crystal Black & i would not want to get rid of these but thanks for the offer.

A

Anonymous

okay! These two dogs i have to! how much would you pay for the White camo?

A

Anonymous

I would be looking at around £50.00 as this seams to be the going rate of them secondhand. But they will need to be in good condition with now marks or scratches on the frame or lens & must have the original Oakley box & soft cloth too. If you are interested can you forward photo's. I would also be looking to pay through paypal. Are you located in the UK?

A

Anonymous

Hi! Im looking also of a pair of MonsterDog´s white Camo! I would pay 70 Euro´s if they are in good condition and complete. Im coming from Germany. Please answer...

Greetz from Germany

A

Anonymous

I want a pair of the White Camo Monster dogs. I am willing to pay $100 US dollars plus shipping! Let me know, need them NOW!!

A

Anonymous

I want a pair of the White Camo Monster dogs. I am willing to pay $100 US dollars plus shipping! Let me know, need them NOW!!
That last ones i saw for sale on the bay in the USA went for close $200.00, i've managed to pick up two pair here in the UK plus one pair of night camo's & another night camo on it's way. These glasses i would never sell though as they are CLASSICS & in my opinion some of the best ever produced by Oakley.

Good luck with your search. If i come across any i'll let you know though.

A

Anonymous

Well, I had a pair until last week when the ocean decided that they needed them more than I did.:angry: I dont want to spend more than 200 for them including shipping. Otherwise, I am just going to start wearing my tribal monster dogs.... Next time I go in the ocean I will wear some of the $5 knockoffs though!