• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Search for Oakley Monster Dog's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Well, I had a pair until last week when the ocean decided that they needed them more than I did.:angry: I dont want to spend more than 200 for them including shipping. Otherwise, I am just going to start wearing my tribal monster dogs.... Next time I go in the ocean I will wear some of the $5 knockoffs though!

Gee that sucks, sorry to hear that. I never go near water in any of my Oakley's i have a cheep pair of Bloc white camo scorpion glasses for that so it doesn't matter if they get damaged. But Oakley's never as I love them toooooooooo much LOL

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I want a pair of the White Camo Monster dogs. I am willing to pay $100 US dollars plus shipping! Let me know, need them NOW!!

your offer is to low for a rare item like the snow camo md. i bought mine for $220 us dollars including shipping to my country.

Username Hidden said:
your offer is to low for a rare item like the snow camo md. i bought mine for $220 us dollars including shipping to my country.

$220 for them, I know they are that price but i've managed to negotiate 2 pairs of snow camo's & 1 pair of night camo's here in the UK for about $240 inc postage & my other pair of night camo's i swapped for a pair of Ducati Hatchet with a friend. It seams the UK is the place to buy them as some people with them don't seam to understand their value or iconic status.

Username Hidden said:
$220 for them, I know they are that price but i've managed to negotiate 2 pairs of snow camo's & 1 pair of night camo's here in the UK for about $240 inc postage & my other pair of night camo's i swapped for a pair of Ducati Hatchet with a friend. It seams the UK is the place to buy them as some people with them don't seam to understand their value or iconic status.

lol no dude, for the last 2 pairs you are just lucky enuf to have a real good friend....! :cool: i sent the 3rd pair of snow cams to Germany for $220! lol

Username Hidden said:

yea man you're just lucky, i'd pay $500 or more to have them. if they're the last pair of mds camo out there :D

damn $500 for an camo monster dog . . .
how much you would pay for a tribal MD?

Username Hidden said:
lol no dude, for the last 2 pairs you are just lucky enuf to have a real good friend....! :cool: i sent the 3rd pair of snow cams to Germany for $220! lol

Shhhhhhhhhhhh..........................dont tell everyone LOL

ow I sold 1 white camo and 1 tribal for the 80 each I paid 5 years ago..that guy probably flipped them for 500 each...

Username Hidden said:
damn $500 for an camo monster dog . . .
how much you would pay for a tribal MD?

like i said; "if they're the last pair of mds camo out there :D"

Back