• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Search for Oakley Monster Dog's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for some Oakley Monster Dog's Snow Camo edition's in good condition complete with the box if possible plus the soft bag & paperwork. I am in the UK. I hope someone can help me as i have searched everywhere for these but with no luck. I missed out on a brand new pair from the Oakley shop in the Florida Mall in October last year by a week & they are unable to find anymore. Hears living in hope. :D

Some people reacted to this post.
HY I have two White Camos and iam searching a Night Camo! Have you a Night Camo?If we can exchange?

The only Monster Dog's i have are the Ducti's & Crystal Black & i would not want to get rid of these but thanks for the offer.

okay! These two dogs i have to! how much would you pay for the White camo?

I would be looking at around £50.00 as this seams to be the going rate of them secondhand. But they will need to be in good condition with now marks or scratches on the frame or lens & must have the original Oakley box & soft cloth too. If you are interested can you forward photo's. I would also be looking to pay through paypal. Are you located in the UK?

Hi! Im looking also of a pair of MonsterDog´s white Camo! I would pay 70 Euro´s if they are in good condition and complete. Im coming from Germany. Please answer...

Greetz from Germany

_MG_4580.jpg

I want a pair of the White Camo Monster dogs. I am willing to pay $100 US dollars plus shipping! Let me know, need them NOW!!

Username Hidden said:
I want a pair of the White Camo Monster dogs. I am willing to pay $100 US dollars plus shipping! Let me know, need them NOW!!

That last ones i saw for sale on the bay in the USA went for close $200.00, i've managed to pick up two pair here in the UK plus one pair of night camo's & another night camo on it's way. These glasses i would never sell though as they are CLASSICS & in my opinion some of the best ever produced by Oakley.

Good luck with your search. If i come across any i'll let you know though.

Well, I had a pair until last week when the ocean decided that they needed them more than I did.:angry: I dont want to spend more than 200 for them including shipping. Otherwise, I am just going to start wearing my tribal monster dogs.... Next time I go in the ocean I will wear some of the $5 knockoffs though!

Latest Posts

Back