• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Search Function, SSL and Feedback

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
A few updates across the site which I'm sure you will all be noticing over the coming days:

1) Have gotten the search function back to 100%, will be monitoring moving forward and addressing issues as needed - appreciate all the reports received to date

2) OakleyForum.com has switched over to 100% SSL meaning all communication between you and the site are encrypted and secure! This protects our members and the site.

3) Feedback System - The feedback system has been temporarily disabled, and replaced with a simpler one in the interim. As some of you may have noticed, the site has been very sluggish loading up lately, after extensive diagnostics I was able to determine it was being caused by the feedback system. While I dig into it to discover what particularly is causing the issue, I have implemented an interim solution which you'll see displayed one each thread above the first post. Additionally you'll see the "Trader History" on each members profile.

As always appreciate the input!

Cheers!

Feel free to post or PM with any changes. You may see some missing ages/slight bugs as the changes propagate across the servers.

Avatars seem to be a bit buggy. Some are blank. Some have the username shown in text in be avatar box.

Avatars seem to be a bit buggy. Some are blank. Some have the username shown in text in be avatar box.

Please try clearing your cookies/history - Most likely just referencing the old files.

Please clarify and explain in more detail. :)
I have 117 feedback looked yesterday and with this new system it says mine is 88. I looked at Oakleytrader15 trader history and he has same 347 as before we this started . He has never traded or bought on here. I just assumed the missing trades is why I have 29 less on my feedback.

Site is much faster. I put in a new Ubiquiti Wireless AP about the time of the slow down. I though the latency might be from this.

Back