• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Search, Refresh...Read, Refresh...Post, Refresh...Gotta Be On Your Toes Here!

Uluahunter

I should Work at Oakley
Hawaii
I'm learning real quick that when good offers or deals come up, you have to be on it FAST! Guys really do live here, on this site here! Hahaha! I gotta get my slow ass in gear to keep up if I want to grab a good deal! Okay...focus...now back to refreshing the page for the latest post!!! Hehehehe!

i'd own so many more pairs if i was rich. sadly im poor lol. i have to pick and choose what i buy...i need to make better money lol. anyway, i have made some nice pickup's through this forum :) mostly through a certain forum member, i picked up some sweet oakleys. :) so i've been lucky. whenever youve got some free time, browse through the exchange section, you'll find some awesome deals once in a while. eventually youll find some connections and get first dibs on new items on sale :)

Thanks yosh! I'm finding myself in almost every section except for the Frogskins area. I frequent the exchanges also, always keepin' an eye open for something interesting. Just seems like I'm too slow sometimes to catch the latest thread deal that pops up, and it's usually something I'm interested in, LOL. Anyway, I wish I was rich too, but I'm not and that's why I look for deals all the time. Just have to continue being patient :redface:.

If i'm not on here refreshing the market area, you can bet your sweet *** i'm checking the vault, 6pm,or any other retail store that might have a sale on oakley...
ALL DAY LONG. it's the first thing i do when I open up safari in the morning...shortly after turning on the lights and A/C in my office...lol.

If i'm not on here refreshing the market area, you can bet your sweet *** i'm checking the vault, 6pm,or any other retail store that might have a sale on oakley...
ALL DAY LONG. it's the first thing i do when I open up safari in the morning...shortly after turning on the lights and A/C in my office...lol.

Alright Johnny, you are a FIEND!!! LOL! I'm starting to do the same thing...losing sleep every night :rolleyes:. LOL

Latest Posts

Back