• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Searching for STL Files for 3D printing

Plastikman

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Germany
Hey, I would like to start a collection thread for printable Oakley parts.
There are already a few on Thingiverse. But I would be interested to know if you know any other interesting sources for STL files or even have some that you would like to share.

I made a cut version of the Okaley Bob to be able to print it 1:1 on a Prusa MK3S or similar bed size. The original is just too big and putting it together from several parts was not an option for me because I wanted to print it in one part without time-consuming post-processing in the corresponding filament. Pictures will follow... I can also share this file or upload it to thingiverse.

I myself would like to make a replica of the front desk soon. There is something that looks very similar. But I don't like it because it doesn't really match the original. It's about this part:
1663048875117.png

The part on thingiverse looks like this:
1663049345697.png

Not bad either, but too far removed from the original for me. I would like to draw a replica of it as exactly as possible and then also use this desk as a stand for glasses and then draw holders for the different frames that fix the glasses inside as much as possible. So that the glasses then float as freely as possible and are not visible anywhere. I will share my results.
Do you have any other ideas which parts you could draw, for example. for the showcase?

I'm curious if you still have a few sweethearts and maybe there are still a few nice parts..
I thank you and remain with greetings
Sebastian

Last edited:
I only have the thingiverse files for now. If I find any others I'll share them here.

There are already a few on Thingiverse. But I would be interested to know if you know any other interesting sources for STL files or even have some that you would like to share.

I made a cut version of the Okaley Bob to be able to print it 1:1 on a Prusa MK3S or similar bed size. The original is just too big and putting it together from several parts was not an option for me because I wanted to print it in one part without time-consuming post-processing in the corresponding filament. Pictures will follow... I can also share this file or upload it to thingiverse.

I myself would like to make a replica of the front desk soon. There is something that looks very similar. But I don't like it because it doesn't really match the original. It's about this part:
View attachment 994310

View attachment 994311
Not bad either, but too far removed from the original for me. I would like to draw a replica of it as exactly as possible and then also use this desk as a stand for glasses and then draw holders for the different frames that fix the glasses inside as much as possible. So that the glasses then float as freely as possible and are not visible anywhere. I will share my results.
Do you have any other ideas which parts you could draw, for example. for the showcase?

I'm curious if you still have a few sweethearts and maybe there are still a few nice parts..
Sebastian

View attachment 994310

View attachment 994311

Sebastian

That’s my model from thingiverse. Can def make one more desk like

Latest Posts

Back