• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Searching hard

Why don't you just bid on those on eBay? It feels like we've been seeing electric blue threads started for like two weeks. Those ones on eBay are the pair you are looking for.
If I could pm you, you'd know the answers. And if people would answer seriously in the first thread I wouldn't need to re ask a week later.... no one has provided any factual info on the rarity of the color, if painting could be done ect in any post. Now I may be new to any forum activity but I thought this was to find answers to questions

What's the question exactly? They aren't that rare, it wasn't a limited colorway, just older.
They made them on a handful of pairs up until about 2006 I believe. Straight jacket, twenty, minute, etc.
Just seems rare since there hard to find then? And I am bidding on that pair.....I didn't want to say anything and someone out bid me. I was kinda being cryptic. But any way is it paint or plastic. (Like a black Frame painted blue)

Just seems rare since there hard to find then? And I am bidding on that pair.....I didn't want to say anything and someone out bid me. I was kinda being cryptic. But any way is it paint or plastic. (Like a black Frame painted blue)

Yes it's a coloured finish on top of a black frame.
Lots of colourway's are done that way .

Back