• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Searching using "" + ?

delarscuevas

I should Work at Oakley
Netherlands
Hi,

I'ver searched allready (;-)) , but couldn't find an answer. So this is my question

In Google, I can search for an exact phrase using "" for instance: "Proof that Jim Jannard and Michael Jordan really are the same person!" No exact hits, by the way, but I'm telling ya... ;-)
I can also search for texts that should contain both words. For instance: Jim + Jannard

This does not work in the forum search! For instance: searching for "T wire" , I get all threads containing wire... and the letter t....

Is there a workaround?

Cheers, Lars

Last edited:
Just did some poking around - "" and + both do work as operators in search. I tried your "T Wire" example - and every Post included T Wire. Believe where there may be some confusion is the title may be "What are you Wearing Thread", and it highlights the "T" but in that post it does contain T Wire.

If you search "T Wire" with "Titles only" checked, it appears to be working correctly: Search results for query: "T Wire"

Latest Posts

Back