• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seasonal lenses

Then again, Positive Red non-polar get some mileage these fall days too. Admittedly, I wish they were polarized, but good enough for meow. Definitely no bueno in full summer brightness.

IMG_20210928_103659.jpg

I think they are around 15, whereas Trail and Field are 23. +Red works for me in summer, although I only have two pair with that lens.
Trail is 36% (but the red end is definitely more than that) and Trail Torch is 35% (but mutes the red end more evenly making it feel darker than Trail).

For Overcast days on Fall or Winter days i prefer this ones
OO Black Iridium Polarized
Titanium Iridium
G30 Iridium
And Prizm Trail

For other seasons i also like this ones
Tungsten Iridium Polarized
OO Red Iridium Polarized
VR28 Black Iridium and VR28 BIP

This preferences are based on the tint of the lenses and how they make colors pop on/and not so good weather conditions

For the outside color of the lenses that is another history, for example i like the Violet Iridium but the tint they have not so much.

For Overcast days on Fall or Winter days i prefer this ones
OO Black Iridium Polarized
Titanium Iridium
G30 Iridium
And Prizm Trail

For other seasons i also like this ones
Tungsten Iridium Polarized
OO Red Iridium Polarized
VR28 Black Iridium and VR28 BIP

This preferences are based on the tint of the lenses and how they make colors pop on/and not so good weather conditions

For the outside color of the lenses that is another history, for example i like the Violet Iridium but the tint they have not so much.
This is an awesome list of great overall lenses! I keep wishing Oakley would release a prizm chrime lens (which could have a copper/rose base).

Btw I'm finding that Maritime makes a decent fall lens so far between cloudy to sunny, giving a somewhat neutral look, subtle pops in warmer areas and just overall clear for the fall foliage without making you feel like you're tripping acid with prizm Trails and all the fall colors.

1634632732965521009527171191611-jpg.910359

First snow today in the lowlands so breaking out the snow lenses from storage :D Prizm daily is great for most things though ;)

Back