• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seattle OAKLEY Vault visit day (from Vancouver)

Yoshida

Oakley Enthusiast
Vancouver, BC
Callin' all Vancouverites!!

Fellow O-addicts, I was yesterday at the O-Store MetroTown to get my MadMan and I was talking to the people there. They said there's a Vault in Calgary and another one in Seattle. Of course the Seattle one is much closer, so I'm just shooting this here to see if we can get organized for a Saturday or Sunday visit at our neighbours down south for an innocent visit at their Vault hehe

Let me know if you're game and what are your preferred dates, etc... let's gauge the interest here and get to know other Oakley fans. I don't own a car nor have yet visited Seattle so it's all new and positive for me!

Waiting some feedback and then we see the details.

Cheers! :cool-20: (they don't have en emoticon with Ruby lenses WTF huahuahuaauha)

I wouldn't make a special trip to Calgary for the vault. It's not the best. Also constant staff turnover so nobody knows much. Was in there earlier in the week and there wasn't much exciting.

Man, the Cuba Holeshot... even though it's "only" a Holeshot, it puts up a very serious fight for 'my most beautiful watch trophy'...!
It is just amazing.

I wouldn't make a special trip to Calgary for the vault. It's not the best. Also constant staff turnover so nobody knows much. Was in there earlier in the week and there wasn't much exciting.

+1, first time there in January and I was quite disappointed with it.

Back