• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Second Chance Offer, Blue Flores $550.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurf_AZ

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Detroit, MI
Anyone out there looking for a pair of David Flores? I was offered a Second Chance option by the seller for $550.00 plus $20 shipping on the blue pair.

Not sure if anyone out there wants a Flores, I have about 14 hours to make a decision and would help someone out on here if they wanted.

Let me know ASAP before offer expires.

paypal gift to me, and I will pay seller, just putting this out there to help anyone on their hunt, not going to make a penny.

flores second chance.jpg

Wow! Can't believe that no one has taken this offer from Smurf! That's a great deal! Very generous offer to help, nice!

Not sure what's up with this, but that exact item is still listed on eBay with about 9.5 hours left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221243556974?ru=http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=221243556974&_rdc=1

Same item number and everything for the same price...

That is weird, how did you find that auction without specifically searching the item # ?

I searched for these glasses without using the item number and cannot find them, they pop up in no searches. I think its the host auction, but is not searchable for other buyers. Thats probably why you can only find it by item number, because my offer has 5 hours left, same as the link you clicked. Except when I follow your link it still takes it to my offer page. But I logged out and see that the buy it now option is still there, but I am not sure it will work unless you have my user id, because the offer was made for me.

Good find.

I think Ebay Second Chance Offers work in that a BIN listing is automatically created when a Second Chance Offer is made using the original item number. That link is then sent by the seller to the buyer they choose to make the offer to.

I think Ebay Second Chance Offers work in that a BIN listing is automatically created when a Second Chance Offer is made using the original item number. That link is then sent by the seller to the buyer they choose to make the offer to.

Auction listings. Seller has option to sell to others who have placed bids on item but lost. Not necessarily second highest bidder. Not auto sent. Seller must send offer.

Auction listings. Seller has option to sell to others who have placed bids on item but lost. Not necessarily second highest bidder. Not auto sent. Seller must send offer.

That's correct, not auto sent. When the buyer decides to make a Second Chance Offer, "........That link is then sent by the seller to the buyer they choose to make the offer to."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back