• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Second Pair For The Week - Eyepatch 2

Tavers

I am Jim Jannard...
They have finally arrived. I honestly thought they weren't coming after 5 weeks of waiting..

Eyepatch 2. Polished with OO Polarized. Very nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice.
That's definitely the colorway I would have gone for too (out of the limited selection of colors).
What is the fit like on the Eyepatch 2? The arms look completely different to the Eyepatch 1. More of a curved fit - do they fit a bit more like a Hijinx/Antix now?

Cool - I do like a large sunglass these days.

The Eyepatch 2 have been available in the UK for a little while now, but for some reason I can't find any stores local to me that have them in stock so I can try them out.
Again, I am a bit disappointed in the lack of good colour options, but I think the OP has chosen the best - simply cos of the OO lens.
Nice.

I tried some on about 4 weeks ago in anticipation for the arrival of these. Waiting was the hardest part as I knew they were perfect. I've got a fat head, so they seem to work!! I reckon a Shaun White edition with Gold Icon and 24K lenses would be sweet!!

Latest Posts

Back