• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Secret Santa Sunglass Exchange

i think the international members will have problems with the shipping on the one side and than the problem with the custom service as well!

@yoshi
you can take on of your devil antix :eek:)
LOL, shes' my baby. Gotta take care of her! I'd probably give up another piece of my collection....prob shouldn't say what.

I'm in. I think this is an awesome idea, but here's a thought, since batwolf came up with the idea, why don't we all sign up, and batwolf can draw our names out 2 at a time, that way it really is like a secret santa. If batwolf doesn't mind doing that of course.

I'm in. I think this is an awesome idea, but here's a thought, since batwolf came up with the idea, why don't we all sign up, and batwolf can draw our names out 2 at a time, that way it really is like a secret santa. If batwolf doesn't mind doing that of course.

Dang I wanted to participate lol. But that would be the idea.

Mrs H, we could put our name on the package. How many of us know each others real names anyway? lol

Here's a thought batwolf, you do half the names and somebody else does the other half....just a thought....I'll help out anyway I can, I think it's a great idea to do it....after all, most people on here seem uber cool

Here's another thought, if we don't have 1 pair we'd be willing to part with betweent $100-$150 could we do 2-3 pair to equal that amount, or just stick with the 1 pair and suck it up lol

I agree that half and half would be good. I'm down to coordinate half, who wants to do the other?

Walker - I'd honestly prefer to stick with 1 pair but we could lower the price range if it would help you guys

I'll do the other half if nobody else wants to. And the price range is perfect I think, I just can't find a pair I want to part with in that range lmao But I have something I'm sure, I'll have to look more closely lol

Back