• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seeing Red

David F

Oakley Expert
Southeast
First time I saw the Ferrari fuel cells I thought... I should own those... Great colors and I needed a red pair anyway. I got them and was floored by the lens color. I owned a ruby pair of lens before but they didn't look quite like this... and the etching just made it better. So I decided to get all the Ferrari Oakley's with red lenses. The Canteens threw me because I didn't know they existed until Saturday when I was at a SunglassHut. But I made it happen. Sorry for the cell pics.

Untitled.png

Attachments

• Untitled 1.png
    Untitled 1.png
    741.4 KB · Views: 273
  • image 1.jpeg
    image 1.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 303
Those Ferrari Fuel Cells are fierce! I saw them at a SGH as well, I was impressed by the Ruby! It is like a blood red! I didn't get them because I didn't like the prices; the Oakley site has them at a lower price.

Those Ferrari Fuel Cells are fierce! I saw them at a SGH as well, I was impressed by the Ruby! It is like a blood red! I didn't get them because I didn't like the prices; the Oakley site has them at a lower price.

I managed to grab them on here. Actually all but the canteens came from here.

Eeeeeeeverythings look better through ruby iridium:cool-20:
Agreed, the polarized versions are top notch!

Latest Posts

Back