• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seek Optics - Aftermarket Oakley Lens Review?

romeoryann

Oakley Beginner
Has anyone tried Seek Optics Aftermarket lenses for Oakleys? Currently looking for replacement lenses for my Juliets and wondering if anyone has a review of these?

Try your local O store. There is a good chance they still have some J lenses, and at retail as well.

There are OEM fire polarized, black Iridium polarized and vr28 black Iridium polarized on ebay for $60 shipped.. Should make the decision easy Imho

Its tempting to try a pair of SEEK lenses. I just noticed them on eBay and prices start at only $15.44 CAD ($11 USD). Might be worth a try for a beater pair.

eBay

seek.JPG

Anyone else want to try them 1st and then let me know? ;)

I'm actually all set for Juliet lenses for now but was looking for a friend.

The old adage "you get what you pay for" is probably accurate though. :rolleyes:
Yeah. I'll probably never try anything that's non oem. That's just me. Some guys love the non oem lenses out there.

I always buy Original Equipment first when it's available, custom cuts from OE second, or aftermarket if not available anywhere else. Juliet deserves the best.

Just received a set of Seek Optics lenses for my Flak Jacket XLJ. This is my first purchase from them and I love them! I got the polarized fire red, the color is very rich and the optical clarity is top notch! Very solid lenses, not flimsy like other brands. I had some very bad experience with revant and walleva, both very thin and cloudy. I also own a pair of Canteen and a pair of fives squared. I think I'm gonna get some lenses for those too! I'll let you know what I think :)

Latest Posts

Back