• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seeking Broken Half X's

earthcub

Oakley Beginner
This could be a long shot, but I just bought new lenses for my Titanium Half X's last month. Two days ago, I fell victim to the notorious broken arm joint problem. Second time for me, but the first time Oakley still had parts to fix'em. Now... they don't.

Do you have a pair of Titaniums with a broken left arm that you want to offload?

Welcome to the forum, hope you stick around long enough to get what you're after. Please read forum rules. Until you have reached the forum requirements you will be unable to buy/sell/trade

This could be a long shot, but I just bought new lenses for my Titanium Half X's last month. Two days ago, I fell victim to the notorious broken arm joint problem. Second time for me, but the first time Oakley still had parts to fix'em. Now... they don't.

Do you have a pair of Titaniums with a broken left arm that you want to offload?

Literally a Half X?

Yeah, I saw a pair a few days ago and bid on them but the guy ended the auction early. They were the exact pair I needed with a broken right arm. I was bummed I didn't get them...

But they're enjoyable so you keep inviting them over for dinner even though they break something before they leave.

To be honest, I've tried on so many other pairs of Oakleys and nothing fits like these. Wonder if there's a worthwhile replacement...

Latest Posts

Back