• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seeking Factory Sealed Carbon Juliets

Factory sealed would be very difficult to find though probably not totally impossible. I'd say be willing to shell out a good amount for something like that maybe 400-500.

I sold a pair for under $500 but i cracked the seal and checked before i sent it just to be safe. There is a lot of trust involved buying sealed items. I still have several pairs but boight them directly from Oakley.

I sold a pair for under $500 but i cracked the seal and checked before i sent it just to be safe. There is a lot of trust involved buying sealed items. I still have several pairs but boight them directly from Oakley.
I've seen sealed pairs from Oakley have the wrong pair of metals in them too.

Never really thought of the deception angle..... I am too trusting for my own good..... Willing to part with any?

Back