• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seeking trophy's through achievement.

H.town

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
What's up ma Homies. I'm Enoch and this is my first forum and wanted to get some help. Just recently I have made a deal with myself to push to my limits and seeing what I can do from snowboarding clear to rock climbing which brings me to my question!

I gotten better at rock climbing to the point I free styled Acouple of them which I feel awesome but I want to reward myself I have a smith display case with Acouple pairs of Oakley from the Gage 8's to Holbrook and sutros like the TLD (Probs my fav) but I'm looking for a pair for when I complete every formation at our local park in east Idaho called Romeos like the ones you see in mission impossible 2! So any idea where I could score a pair of those and not be a pair of fakes?

Last edited:
What's up ma Homies. I'm Enoch and this is my first forum and wanted to get some help. Just recently I have made a deal with myself to push to my limits and seeing what I can do from snowboarding clear to rock climbing which brings me to my question!

I gotten better at rock climbing to the point I free styled Acouple of them which I feel awesome but I want to reward myself I have a smith display case with Acouple pairs of Oakley from the Gage 8's to Holbrook and sutros like the TLD (Probs my fav) but I'm looking for a pair for when I complete every formation at our local park in east Idaho called Romeos like the ones you see in mission impossible 2! So any idea where I could score a pair of those and not be a pair of fakes?
Welcome,
Romeos are one the most sought after X-Metal atm. Prices are very high and still climbing without seeing it come down anytime soon.
Romeos 1 are more a of statement than practical for any kind of activity's other than sitting at a Cafe to look good.
You should not spend nearly $1K to find out you should have bought a $100 Flak 2.0 for the Sports activities you are doing.

Welcome!

I agree with @TheStig , you really need a light weight, 360° unobstructed view when doing crazy stuff like free climbing, the Flak 2.0 would be perfect for those type of activities. Besides, God forbid if you were way up on the side of a rock somewhere in Idaho, sweat pouring, and happen to look down, and your Romeos slid off your face, and fell into the abyss never to be seen again! You'd never be able to forgive yourself, and we'd never be able to forgive you either......just sayin.....😁

Last edited:
Welcome!

I agree with @TheStig , you really need a light weight, 360° unobstructed view when doing crazy stuff like free climbing, the Flak 2.0 would be perfect for those type of activities. Besides, God forbid if you were way up on the side of a rock somewhere in Idaho, sweat pouring, and happen to look down, and your Romeos slid off your face, and fell into the abyss never to be seen again! You'd never be able to forgive yourself, and we'd never be able to forgive you either......just sayin.....😁
What Tim is trying to say is, you need Katos.

Right @Inkkoonce ?

What Tim is trying to say is, you need Katos.

Right @Inkkoonce ?
Screenshot_20220730-194213.jpg

Back