• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Select Thread

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
[Note - I posted this the other week in the wrong forum; reposting here where it should have been]

Sorry if this is explained elsewhere and I missed it...

I've noticed today that when I see a thread that I started on a forum list (even an old one), it now has a check box by it that describes itself as "select thread". This has gotta be new; I can't believe I missed it until now.

How is this new functionality work / supposed to be used?

Sorry for the delay. No new functionality should have been added, but I will look into this asap.

[Note - I posted this the other week in the wrong forum; reposting here where it should have been]

Sorry if this is explained elsewhere and I missed it...

I've noticed today that when I see a thread that I started on a forum list (even an old one), it now has a check box by it that describes itself as "select thread". This has gotta be new; I can't believe I missed it until now.

How is this new functionality work / supposed to be used?

So the select option you are referring to allows you to lock/unlock your own threads. By checking that box, you could in theory lock multiple threads, though we always encourage leaving threads open for further discussion.

Latest Posts

Back