• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Self control = low

Went a little crazy this weekend. Picked up some Tinfoil Carbon Ferrari sunglasses. Had a coupon, so that made it a pretty good purchase. I thought the color of the frames on the Ferrari edition was nicer than the matte black, plus the case is cool.

Then for some reason, I could not take my eyes off of the Blackline Carabiner so I impulse bought it. They had a few so I was able to pick a low number.

Pics:

View attachment 210008

View attachment 210009

Until I recently joined this forum I had never seen or heard of the Oakley carabiners. The fact that they clearly say "not suitable for climbing" makes them one of the most useless pieces of O gear I now lust after. Enjoy your new acquisitions in good health my friend.

Agreed. Why didn't they make it to specs? Granted, it would be a shame to use it. But it would be nice if the ZA happened you could pull it out and climb a cliff to get away.

Picked these up over the weekend. Wanted to try the daily Prizm lenses and I really like the weight of these Carbon Blades.

The cool part was that the employees were aware of the screw separation issue and told me the frames had a lifetime warranty. Just bring them back and they would swap a new pair. Hopefully they will be fine.

image.jpeg

Back