• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Self TaggingTagging

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
That, and Boss may have told you to knock it off with all the name changing...o_O

Actually, I never used the name changing link and only ever changed my name directly through messaging the Boss, he did deny one of my names though... I tried to switch from OBAMA... to "KILLERY" during the election and he just ignored me...

OF was running a "click here to vote for Hillary" ad at the time, so it may have struck a nerve with him(or her I dont mean to assume genders:D) but premium members wouldnt of seen it.

Actually, I never used the name changing link and only ever changed my name directly through messaging the Boss, he did deny one of my names though... I tried to switch from OBAMA... to "KILLERY" during the election and he just ignored me...

OF was running a "click here to vote for Hillary" ad at the time, so it may have struck a nerve with him(or her I dont mean to assume genders:D) but premium members wouldnt of seen it.

@"KILLERY"

Back