• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sell or Keep?

ch51670

Oakley Beginner
Austin Texas
A few years back I sold off the Oakleys I could live without and now I'm at a point of just needing to let some things go that I can't appreciate as often as I want. Most of my collections now are the rare original Sub Zeroes typically in mint condition, some M Frames from the early 90s, and tidbit glasses that are hard to come by these days. So is this a seller's market for the Sub Zeroes compared to eight years ago? Thanks for you input.

A few years back I sold off the Oakleys I could live without and now I'm at a point of just needing to let some things go that I can't appreciate as often as I want. Most of my collections now are the rare original Sub Zeroes typically in mint condition, some M Frames from the early 90s, and tidbit glasses that are hard to come by these days. So is this a seller's market for the Sub Zeroes compared to eight years ago? Thanks for you input.
I personally get sellers remorse, but if it's time... it's time! Good luck to you either way and ummm... let me know what ya got! Haha

compared to 8 years ago, definitely.

If you need the money, I'd let them go.

Otherwise keep.

Latest Posts

Back