• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Sell or trade Jawbreaker Cavendish w/ extra lense. $180

U

Username Hidden

Long time lurker, first time post. Got these on a trade locally and thought I'd use them cause my girlfriend wanted me to get into biking with her.

Selling or trading a pair of nearly mint Jawbreaker Cavendish with the Prizm Road lense installed and an extra Jade Iridium lense. Comes with Cavendish microfiber cloth bag, extra nose piece and attachment, and a soft Oakley Vault case that will house both the glasses and the extra lense. No scratches or imperfections from what I can see on the lenses.

Sell price is $180 all in. Done a little looking around now and believe that this is a fair asking price. I would also take glasses towards the price, but they need to be fair prices (forum prices) and not retail prices. I'm easy to work with.

20160519_054408.jpg

20160519_054152.jpg

20160519_054146.jpg

20160519_054202.jpg

20160519_054334.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
no scratches mate?

None that I can see

Bump. Price lowered to $200. Will also trade for a couple of pairs of Holbrooks.

Bump. Will take reasonable offers. Will do partial trades as well. Let me know. I'm easy to work with.

Bump with price drop. $180 all in. Looking to buy Holbrook woodgrain with prizm dailies.

Bump. Anyone? Any trade offers?

What is your bottom dollar

Back