• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Sell Or Trade: Monster Pup And Grenade Fade Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

got the MPH monster pups off of the vault website one day when they popped on there. i would rate these an 8/10 due to the fact that they have a very small rock hit on 1 of the lenses. the box says it has grey lenses but they came with dark grey? i don't use these at all because the fit is not what i'm looking for. i want somebody to buy them who will wear them more than i do. Pm me if you have a pair to trade otherwise the price is 70usd shipped. pay pal ready.
securedownload-19.jpg

securedownload-20.jpg

got the watermelons from the vault as well. i never wear these things and should not have gotten them. they're MPH by the way.i would rate these a 9/10 due to very faint scratches on the lenses. willing to trade for matte black frogskins or something else cool. price is 70usd shipped to your door. pay pal ready.

securedownload-21.jpg

securedownload-22.jpg

i will do a package deal for $110USD for both...just pm me!:redface:

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck on your sale. Without the protection of paypal and no feedback I think it will be hard for you to sell them, unless you ship first to a member with a lot of feedback.

ya i know:angry: its worth a shot though right? i know what it is like to be scammed and it sucks, and i want to assure the forum members that i'm Not a p.o.s scammer. i am working on getting a pay pal account going however. id like to see these beauties go to a good home

i would just like to inform everybody that my pay pal is now up and running!! but i do know i have no feedback..but if nobody buys then i definitely wont have any right?:wink: my offer still stands with the refund but i will make it 20% if you return. so if your interested please let me now. thanks

im reducing the price to 50usd shipped for each pair. i need to fund other purchases. pm me if interested. have pay pal

pm'd.

so i got a ticket...and these need to go asap!!!!!!!! the Grenade Frogs have Jade Iridium in them currently but i will sell with either the grey pictured or 10/10 jade iridium lenses. like i said these are ready to be shipped and i am a motivated seller. 70USD each is a steal!! i can also do a package deal---110 for both!----just pm me :smile:

anyone?