• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Seller is disputing forums claim his glasses are fake. Says prove it.

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
I just posted photos of glasses, that arrived in my mail a couple hours ago, here in the fakes threads. I was immediately told that it was fake. I went back to Ebay and asked for my money back. The seller quickly responded saying his glasses are real, and that ,quote, the forum is not a reliable source, and to 'prove' to him that the glasses he sold are fakes. Here are the photos again. So fire away.

IMG_2198.jpeg
IMG_2201.jpeg
IMG_2202.jpeg
IMG_2204.jpeg
IMG_2206.jpeg
IMG_2207.jpeg
IMG_2209.jpeg
IMG_2211.jpeg

Absolutely fake. The nosebridge text is the first thing that is a dead giveaway. This is how it’s supposed to look
bc7dd595b05e6dd0b62bc15df2e5386a.jpg

Not this
d1104a6184eec801efe01f8da2ad092d.jpg

Other points:
The inside of the nosebridge looks like complete ****. In all honesty these are horrible fakes as most of the fake vintage pairs are
ae47a1982bac2aab4a4bc5a191b5b332.jpg

And as stated already, the lenses are a tint that was NEVER made by Oakley and scream fake. There are more issues I see that verifies they are fake but why keep going?
2d03ce8dae039e4da02af7cf7d4bb7f1.jpg

Funny how this seller is stating that they’re real and saying those of us on the forum are not a reliable source. Does he know some of us have hundreds of authentic pairs in our collection and have been acquiring them for many, many years? He’s the one without any credibility. LMAO

Keep it coming guys. And thank you for your comments. I invited that seller onto the forum and told him exactly where to look, and the title of the thread dedicated to just him. Hopefully he takes me up on it and just gives me my money back, so I don't have to go thru Ebay.

Back