• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sellers Requesting PayPal Friends and Family

DTA.jpg

It's all fun and games, until someone is ripped off. Just a warning to everyone, there are people lurking here who try to persuade you into sending them PayPal friends and family, who have no intentions of sending you anything. You can pick out a scammer real quick, when you explain that you need an invoice, and a tradition PayPal transaction, and you never hear from them again. Luckily, you just have to use your common sense. If it's not your friend or family, don't send the money that way.

It's all fun and games, until someone is ripped off. Just a warning to everyone, there are people lurking here who try to persuade you into sending them PayPal friends and family, who have no intentions of sending you anything. You can pick out a scammer real quick, when you explain that you need an invoice, and a tradition PayPal transaction, and you never hear from them again. Luckily, you just have to use your common sense. If it's not your friend or family, don't send the money that way.

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience.

Always use G&S and factor the fees into the deal you are both prepared to agree on.

Protection for you both.

4FA89DA7-39CD-4E14-B6A1-B83E87627A82.gif

I make it easy. My price is Net to me so whatever your level of comfort is, what it is! So I tell to the buyer I just need $XXX if you want to protect yourself because you have not met/drank/dealt/ate with me in the past, or you may have and you just want to use your credit card I won't judge you or your payment method.

Oh and I offer it in return if I'm the buyer. someone I know? Hook me up with 5% savings and I will F&F you but I will only pay with an amount of money I am willing to lose (the amount is very low) or I know I have a good way of tracking/finding/getting what I need to get what I am due.

:popcorn:

Back